At 20.20 we are looking to grow our design team. You'll be an important contributor to the team, developing brand experiences across many different industries. Being an adaptive design thinker is key to help contribute to customer journeys, develop brand narratives and execute customer experiences.
Based in London, 20.20 are a brand experience agency, founded in 1988.
We use strategic design to create loved brands, beautiful environments and compelling customer experiences for innovative clients across the globe. We boast a diverse and thriving range of multinational clients across Europe, the Middle East, North America and the UK.
We work with businesses in retail, sport, travel, leisure and hospitality – championing original thought and bold ideas, driven by insight, expertise and intuition.
The reason we’re able to do all that is because of people like you: smart, insightful and curious – people who can provide strategic clarity, create engagement and strengthen our client’s businesses.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Natural passion for design, both form and function
- A great collaborator that likes to work as part of a team
- Determined with a good work ethic
- Good at articulating and communicating their work
- Being able to interrogate and understanding briefs
- A keen interest in latest design trends and cultural movements
- Able to work between home and design studio
- To support senior members of project team in achieving project goals
- Be responsible for given sections of the design concepts
- Develop presentation skills within the team and 20.20
- Prioritise personal workload and aim to produce work on time and in budget
- Help and support junior designers when required and tutor on projects
- Support senior designers to deliver projects
- Learn to influence the project with design
- Develop knowledge and skills for liaising in new relationships with suppliers and manufacturers
- Have an expert knowledge of design related products
- Develop relevant market/sector knowledge
- Develop an understanding of strategy within design
- Be an inspiration and motivate others
3-5 years experience as a graphic designer
£28,000 - £35,000 based upon applicant's experience.